Justin Hienz’s writing and editing spans numerous subjects and media. His diverse client list and professional experiences allow him to write about complex and different topics in multiple formats. Whether an article, book chapter, memoir, online content, formal report or proposal, Hienz has written it.
While providing professional writing and editing on any subject, Hienz has specific knowledge in:
- Homeland and national security;
- Aviation and international logistics;
- Middle East culture, politics and religion; and
- Capitol Hill and the federal government.
Hienz works with individuals, companies and organizations from throughout the public and private sectors. Some of these include:
- A major U.S. airline;
- A former U.S. Congressman and Undersecretary;
- A national business association;
- A Washington, DC-based public relations firm
- A communications firm working on Capitol Hill; and
- A federal financial agency.
Because much of Hienz’s work involves ghostwriting, client names are held in confidence.